martes, 18 de marzo de 2014

951 I'm yours

"But I won't hesitate no more, no more, It cannot wait, I'm yours.
Open up your mind and see like me (I won't hesitate).
Open up your plans and damn you're free (No more, no more)
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours (It cannot wait, I'm sure)..."
I'm yours by Jason Mraz
 ::She::
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Charlotte Moving gift  FREE!!!
Hair: ChiChickie! Catrin - Gift Color - Golden Suscribe Gift FREE!!!
Shoes: HOLLY MESH BLACK/STAINLESS CANDY WEDGES Group Gift FREE!!!
Leggings:  J.Allen Spiked Leggings  Black Lace - 0L FREE!!!
Glasses: ::::Maldita:::: Hollow Glasses Black <Unisex> MarketPlace Item NEW!!! (35L >pack with 2 sunglasses)

Hunt´s Items:
Shirt:* VinCue ~ Tank+Dress+Cardi - Silver Pekka+VinCue Hunt Item FREE!!!
Piercing: .Pekka. Hopeless Unisex Piercing - F - Chin - WHITE Pekka+VinCue Hunt Item FREE!!!
Necklace: .Pekka. Rosario necklace Black/red ver 1 Pekka+VinCue Hunt Item FREE!!!
LM to Hunt>>> Pekka+VinCue Hunt 

::He::
Skin: Mr.Bloch Falcon *MARCH Group Gift* FREE!!!
Shirt: ::::Maldita:::: Batman Groupie (Include Glasses) NEW!!! (50L)
Jeans: RFyre Hardtails II - Mesh Leather Pants - Belt Inc- Hunt Item FREE!!!

xoxo
::Zzu::

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.