sábado, 23 de noviembre de 2013

935 Justify my love

"Yearning, burning for you to justify my love.
What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do?
Talk to me -- tell me your dreams. Am I in them?
Tell me your fears. Are you scared?
Tell me your stories. I'm not afraid of who you are. We can fly!
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
Love me, that's right, love me. I wanna be your baby..."
Justify my love by  Madona
<<<<She>>>>
Hair: little bones. Dalliance - GIFT (Group Gift, you can find them in "Notices">HereFREE!!!
Sweater: .: Somnia :. Group Gift FREE!!!

<<<<He>>>>
Hair: .Akeruka..::MADesigns HAIR::. ~ TYLER ~ Group Gift FREE!!!
Shirt: :: No Cabide :: Boy Style Group Gift FREE!!!
<<<<Pose>>>>
::::Maldita:::: Sweet nothings <Couple Pose> Already posted (Not Free: 50L)
<<<<Pose>>>>
::::Maldita:::: Eve and Adam <Couple Pose> NEW!!! (Not Free: 50L)

<<<<She>>>>
Skin: .:Panda Punx:. BS Kamila {Mistress}Group Gift FREE!!!

<<<<He>>>>
Skin:  ::JSTYLE::  Edward Group Gift FREE!!!
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Skulls :: &  :: Dangling :: Hunt Item FREE!!!

xoxo
::Zzu::

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.