martes, 16 de abril de 2013

883 Single Ladie

"Don’t treat me to this things of the world, i’m not that kind of girl, your love is what I prefer, what I deserve, he’s a man that makes me, then takes me and delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond. Pull me into your arms, say I’m the one you own, if you don’t, you’ll be alone and like a ghost I’ll be gone..."
Single Ladies by Beyonce


Skin: [Hush] April Skin - Night - Cream- Group Gift FREE!!!
Hair: Analog Dog freeball skura! egg 0L FREE!!!
Earrings: :: PM :: Tribe Earrings Gold/Iron/Copper Visit Gift FREE!!!
Dress: [[>CaKe!<]]Zigzag Dress Belt-mesh Group Gift FREE!!! (Already posted / ya posteado: Post #880)
Shoes: ::GB:: Mesh Open Toe Boots Group Gift FREE!!!

xoxo
::Zzu::

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.